SEO for e-commerce sites can be really, really hard!
Ecommerce SEO can be much harder than doing SEO for an average blog or magazine:
- thousands of URLs
- standard manufacturer texts
- Google taking days to index new content
- YMYL space brings additional pressure
- conversion focus doesn’t allow some normal tactics
How to handle SEO then to sell more stuff online?
SEO for ecommerce site consists in both, one-time and ongoing activities:
On the “one-off” side of things, you need to get an in-depth overview about what is going on deep down in your website:
- How is the site structure set up?
- Is the theme’s coding correct?
- Is the content optimized enough?
- How does the site perform?
- Can it be any faster?
- Is it user-friendly?
- What about internal linking?
- How optimized are your images?
- What about backlinks?
- Any negative SEO going on?
Our Deep Dive Audit is going to give you the answers you are looking for!
For ongoing SEO, we have found a rhythm of 2 weeks to be ideal:
As a client of ERICA, you get frequent insights into
- What’s your e-commerce site’s current status
- What are the results of the work done in the last weeks?
- What to focus on in the next 2 weeks?
- What’s working for your competitors?
- What could be working for you as well?
- How could you leverage a competitor’s drop in rankings?
Get SEO based on tried and tested methods!
About Gert Mellak:
Gert has been helping sites to grow their relevant traffic from Google for over 19 years: from small one-(wo)man businesses, to international corporations like Regus, SmartMarketer or StealthSeminar.
Over the years, he has continuously optimized his approach to SEO, creating a framework called ERICA, which streamlines consistent execution for TOP results.
Gert is also the founder of SEOLeverage.com, a fully transparent agency working based on the ERICA standards.